Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Day...New Blog

So I have been getting questions as to why I have no blog, so here it is! I will make an effort to be current with my posts as Josh and I get closer to the Big Day and our new life together! This year has been an emotional roller coaster for us and we have been so happy to be able to look forward to the day we get married. It has been our "light at the end of tunnel" so to speak. It is approaching fast, as of today we are exactly one month away. Everything has been planned, and has been since January. Now it is down to finalizing the last minute details and waiting on the date. I also have my first bridal shower this weekend, thanks to some amazing women. My dear friend Casey and my mother's best friend Debbie are throwing it and I cannot wait to see everyone. As far as the wedding goes we will be having it on Lake Martin, our flowers will be Gerber Daisies, and we are having a picnic style reception. My favorite detail will be the delicious cupcake wedding cake Mrs. Vickie will be making. I can't wait to see how everything comes together!

This is the first time I have ever created a blog, so bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of it.

Have a wonderful day!
Beth

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know you guys had a blog! So happy as now i will be able to keep up with you guys!
    Make sure to post your registry too!
    much love!!
    lg

    www.thegrizasonline.com

    ReplyDelete