Sully is ALL over the place as usual! He is such a sweet baby and I can't believe 9 months have flown by. He is not walking yet but gets closer with each day! Thank goodness because he is so hard to keep in one spot as it is! I have a feeling he will just take off running one day! He loves playing and laughs constantly. He is still such a flirt too! He can now go from sitting to standing without any help or support. This is hilarious to watch by the way because he makes the funniest face when he does it. He talks constantly and still just says mama, dada and du ( I still think this is dog). The past few months I have noticed he brings his hands to his mouth in a fist when he gets hungry. He is still nursing but thankfully goes longer than 2 hours now! We do offer him a bottle of formula once or twice a week and he seems to do fine with it. Thank goodness because sometimes I need a break! As of Monday he has sworn off baby food. Hopefully he will go back to it because I just stocked up last week when Publix had a great sale! Right now he enjoys honeydew, pineapple, bananas, yogurt, chicken, puffs, pasta, roast beef, potatoes, green beans, sweet potatoes and cheerios. I am sure I forgot some stuff but he pretty much eats anything now! We are trying cheese, kiwi, mango, grapes and pork this weekend.
We went last friday for his 9 month well baby and we weighed 19lb 2oz, was 28 1/2 inches tall and had an 18in head! He is healthy and happy as usual!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!
He looks just like you right now!
ReplyDelete