Sunday, November 13, 2011

21 months and a big change!

Tomorrow I officially go back to work! I am nervous, excited, sad, happy and everything in between! I get to go back to work for a company that I have worked for before and grew up visiting as a child.....and most importantly that I LOVE! Sully will be starting his 1st day of full time preschool....wow...it will be a huge change for him but I know after he gets adjusted he will Love it! Our little man is growing up so fast! He counts to 5, can show you on his fingers 1, 2 and 5, speaks in short 3-4 word sentences, repeats EVERYTHING, loves playing with his choo choo, Schleich animals, cars and anything outside. He says thank you or thanks, your welcome or welcome, bless you and sometimes we can get a sweet please. tantrums have started, mostly when he is hungry or tired, he still loves flirting and being affectionate.....when i leave him with josh to go to the grocery store he says mama back constantly....tomorrow and the coming weeks will be tough on us so please say a little prayer that he adjusts quickly! I hope to update more soon but for now I am off to get his stuff ready for school!

He is the most precious, handsome little boy and we are so thankful that God picked us to be his parents!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and is starting to look like his daddy some now! Will pray for an easy transition!

    ReplyDelete