Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Get ready because another Hornsby baby is on its way!!! We found out in August that we were expecting another sweet baby and we couldn't be happier! after feeling awful for the first few months I am finally feeling better! I am not sure if it waste fact that I was working full time and chasing sully around in addition to taking care of house stuff but the firt trimester kicked my butt! Luckily I am working more from home now which gives me more time with Sully and I am finally in my second trimester, 17 weeks tomorrow! God has truly blessed our family and opened so many doors for us in the past 2 years! Sully is beyond excited about the baby and talks to the baby and gives my stomach kisses every day! He has gotten a little possessive of his food lately and once day I took a bite of something he had and he got really upset! He requested that I give it back even thought had already swallowed it. Then he told me he did not want the baby to have it! Now when he is done with his food he asks me to save it and not to let the baby eat it. From the very beginning of the pregnancy we have let me know about the baby. He has been to all my appointments and loves hearing the baby's heartbeat, he says it sounds like a monster truck! He has also been to the ultrasounds and loves seeing  the baby! We went last week and had an early gender ultrasound so we do know what baby #2 is, but we still need to let a few more people know before we let the cat out of the bag so to speak!


Around 8 weeks




16 weeks

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys and cant wait to read all the details! Glad you are feeling better! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete