Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Well today at my 38 week appt I learned i lost 2lbs since last week which is awesome considering between 34-36 weeks I gained 4lbs! I know it is just water weight but it was nice to know I didn't gain even more! So this means 18lbs gained so far. My bp was great today but this weekend I freaked out a little and it went up to 144/93 which is pretty high for me considering I usually stay around 115/65. After an hour of l&d triage at midnight none the less it went down and my sweet stepmom who came with me got to go home! I was freaked out bc I don't want Levi coming early ad it really hit home that you never know what can happen in pregnancy when I had to waddle in there this weekend! Thankfully mom had sully for the weekend and I didn't have to worry about disturbing him in the middle of the night. I also learned today my platelets are 117 which if they stay on track means I will still have the option for an epidural. Yay!! Even though labor does have an end and the pain doesn't last forever I still would like to be comfy!





34 week pic from earlier



38 week pic from today

I am soooo tired of hearing people tell me I am going to pop and that I won't make it to my due date!!! Even the sweet old people are getting on my last nerve!!!

Sully and I have been trying to enjoy this warmer weather but the pollen has been keeping me inside more than we would like. I finally remembered to ask my dr what I could take so I will be getting some allergy meds tomorrow! The weather has been beautiful and warm, 84 was the high today!








The boy loves water and jumped right in his water table this week! Josh got his pool out and we are going to clean it this week and start using it again. He was in it everyday last summer and this year will be no different! I would love to get a bigger one for this year though!


Going through all the Baby stuff has someone feeling a bit nostalgic :) he is having a blast rediscovering his baby stuff and makes it a point to discuss how baby brother will use it. Whenever we go shopping he wants to get brother something which is so sweet! He is such a loving boy as I can't wait to see him love on his brother!!











Easter was wonderful!! We got to see all the cousins and Sully was enjoying every minute with them!! I am really blessed to have the best inlaws!! Sully felt like such a big kid the whole weekend and looks forward to the next visit!

If you have a boy I suggest you get this book!!! We read it almost every night!!! It is definitely a favorite of Sully's!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. We shall get that book! It looks cute! You look like the baby has dropped in that last pic! Hope you are feeling OK! Sorry about your blood pressure scaries! xoxo

    ReplyDelete