Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Addition to the Hornsby Herd!!!



We are going to have a little Hornsby!!!! We found out July 1st that we will be welcoming our first child in February. It has been so hard to keep this secret, especially for Josh! We are both so excited and now that I am officially 12 weeks, as of this past Tuesday, I feel comfortable letting EVERYONE know. I can't wait to find out whether we will be having a boy or girl because I am dying to go shopping! The picture is from our first ultrasound on July 1st, the detail is amazing, thanks to Auburn Diagnostic.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beth!! It's Jamie and Summer!! CONGRATS on the baby!!!! Pregnancy is amazing!!! I hope you are feeling great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Congrats you guys! Keep us all posted!

    ReplyDelete