My dear friend Rachel, who drove all the way down from Ohio at 6 months pregnant for my wedding, FINALLY had her baby last Thursday!!! He is a handsome and healthy little boy they have named Forrest. Congrats to Rachel and Keith who are going to be terrific parents!On the pregnancy front I have been feeling so much better the past few days. If someone had told me months ago that we would be having a baby I would have probably laughed! I still can't believe we are going to be parents, it is something both of us have wanted for a long time and now I am at 14 weeks. The hours and days are slowly creeping by as we get closer to 16 weeks and finding out whether the little hummingbird, as we like to call the baby, is a boy or girl. My mom and I are going to go look at cribs and nursery stuff tomorrow and I can't wait! We have actually built a nursery just for the little one. If any of you have seen our house you will understand that we have plenty of room already. But, we have a huge sitting room/dining room/pool table room at the front of the house that we hardly ever use which is at least around 60x15. So we decided to take out the sitting room portion and create a nursery. All that is left to do is sand and stain the hardwoods, install the closet system, paint and hang the new light fixture. We are hoping to have it all finished in the next week. Please excuse the underline, not sure what is going on. Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment