Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy 4 Months!

Wow! yet again another month has flown by since little man was born! He has the absolute BEST personality and is such an easy, yes I said it and hopefully i won't jinx myself, baby! we have been working with him on sitting up, standing and rolling over and he gets better every day! This morning i went in to the office for a little bit since Josh was at home and guess what happened....Sully rolled ALL THE WAY over!!! I was super excited and a little sad that I missed it. Having Josh see one of these milestones meant so much to me because he doesn't get to spend as much time with him as i do. So he tends to miss some of the firsts. Needless to say, we have been trying to re-create the roll over all afternoon and he finally did it again a little while ago. I am so happy to see him growing and developing so well. yesterday at our bf group he weighed 15lb 4oz....which means he has already doubles his birth weight plus some! we go next week for his 4 month well baby appt and I can't wait to see how long he is! We are still in 6month and up clothes and I have had to ease up on the clothes purchases because he is growing so fast. he still naps between feedings which is nice because I have a little break to get things done. While I am at work he usually takes about 4-6oz per bottle every 2 hours. he is still nursing every two hours during the day when I am home so it is nice to finally know how much he is eating. As far as nights go he is still sleeping all night.....we are sooooo lucky! here are some pictures, he loves grabbing his feet!! the second is him in our favorite pjs, we have two of these sleep gowns and they are GREAT....they come in larger sizes, he is in a large and it should last us for quite a while! I got them from a cute new mommy and baby store in downtown Opelika called Mamunchis....check them out if you are in the area, it is definitely worth the stop!! The third pic is of him rolling on his side, soon after I took this he rolled all the way for me.....we will be trying to get it on video soon!

happy 4 months little man!! We love you more than you will ever know!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the gown. Precious:)
    I meant to write you back to let you know the water park and splash pool are at the Bell Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and I love that sleep gown! I think I inherited one just like it from my nephew for Fenn!

    ReplyDelete