(One of our new pets)
Yes, I admit it, I am obsessed with coupons! On a recent trip to Office Depot to get supplies for work I picked up a file thingy so that I can keep all my coupons in one spot. It also has room for my store inserts so I can reference deals when I am out. While my total savings to date is not crazy ridiculous, it still makes a difference. My best deal so far was week before last at CVS. I got 2 jumbo packs of Huggies Little Snugglers (also one of Sully's nicknames) for $12. For those of you reading this who do not have babes that is a total of 104 diapers for $12 which equals a GREAT deal! Total Savings=$28. Last week I took advantage of the P&G offer and purchased a 10 pack of AA batteries, 4 pack of D batteries and the Bounty paper towels (12 rolls) for only $14.
So far my favorite site is southern savers.....I also like to get my printable coupons from the Coupon Mom and www.momsneedtoknow.com has great tips on finding the best deals.
I would love to hear some of your favorite coupon sites!!!
I would also LOVE some new followers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment