Friday, October 22, 2010

8 Month Update

Munchkin had his 8 month birthday on Monday! What has he been up to you ask.....well Josh and I feel like we are on the verge of having a walker! Sully has been "letting go" of us and the furniture in an attempt to break free and run. It is pretty funny to watch him because he still needs to work on his balance. He has been trying to stand on his own too. He gets up on one knee and wobbles for a minute before getting back on his hands and knees.

His new word is Dada....he says it all the time now! Also, when he sees the dogs he says du. We have been under the weather the past few days and have had a lot of snuggle time! We also went to visit Nana! Sully had a blast petting the goats and watching the chickens run around. There is no doubt that he is an animal lover!! He has started twisting his wrists when he grabs something. Not sure what he is doing but it is pretty cute, as you can imagine. He loves his hammer his Daddy got him. he is crawling around with it as we speak!

Sully is eating stage 2 and 3 foods, with a little gag here and there. He is still getting used to the thicker foods! he also has been trying the yobaby yogurt, puffs, mum mums and yogurt melts. He is not a huge fan of any of these yet so we are constantly trying new flavors and introduce them every day so that he gets used to the different textures and tastes. 

He still loves his walker which is great for me because it is the only way I can take a shower in the mornings. He laughs all the time and lights up the minute he sees Josh or even hears him. He snores! Cutest. Thing. Ever. I know this because he is still co-sleeping (Yikes)! We have been trying to get him back in his crib but it has been a nightmare, so we caved. We will give it a go again soon, until then I get pushed to the edge of the bed and the boys get all the room. Seriously, I have had some scary moments waking up about to fall off the bed!

I guess that is about it for now! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe he is already 8 mos old! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete