Friday, October 22, 2010

GIVEAWAY!!!!!

So I am having my first giveaway!!! Thanks to my very creative and beautiful sister!!! She makes the cutest blankets, lovies, hats, rattles, baby toys and really anything you can think of. She is very talented and has made some super cute items for Sully as well as for friends of mine who have little ones. Check her out Handmade Cuteness by EvaBee on Facebook. Her items make great gifts for baby showers, birthdays and holidays. She has some items listed on her page and LOVES custom orders.

The giveaway is for the lovie and beanie pictured above. All you have to do is "like" handmade cuteness by EvaBee. That is it! The giveaway will end on October 31st. This gives everyone plenty of time to like her page! Suggest her page to friends so they can enter too! If you do not have Facebook you can simply comment or email me with the link on the upper right side of the blog. She also has an etsy store, EvaBee on Etsy.

I will put all names in a hat and draw the winner November 1st and ship it to the winner that day! I am super excited about this and if I have a good response I will be doing more from Handmade Cuteness and some other companies!

1 comment:

  1. I "liked" her on facebook. I also really like her stuff. It is super cute! I was wondering how much the owl is in her profile pic.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete