Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Cards!!

I love a great Christmas Card!! I love sending them and I love receiving them even more!! I am super excited about our first family Christmas card!!! I have been waiting my whole life to have a Christmas card like this and can't wait to get our picture taken!!! We used Shutterfly for Sully's birth announcements and I can't wait to use them again for Christmas cards!! They are very quick, affordable and have tons of cute designs!! Here are some of my faves:


 Shutterfly also lets you upload images and have them printed from target and a few other stores! I also LOVE their photo books! They are super easy to make and make great keepsakes or gifts! I am gathering my favorite pics of Sully as we speak to make one for his 1st year. Their birthday cards are super cute and provide great inspiration for moms like me who have no idea what to do for their child's 1st birthday!!! That is sneaking up on me by the way!!!

1 comment: