Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Finals

The move put a slight delay on my shopping, plus there really has not been that much we needed, my stockpile is looking great! Now I am only shopping for staples and freebies, or close to freebies!




I managed to squeeze in 2 trips to Publix, one trip to CVS and score a great deal on baby wipes from Amazon!
Total Out of Pocket: $17.38
Total Saved: 113.45

I have to say this was a great week for me...paying only 3.48 for all 3 packages of baby wipes was by far my favorite deal of the week....thanks to the $10 Amazon Baby code found in one of our baby mags!! The CVS trip was great too, I actually made $2 to take all that stuff in the 1st picture home!! I also had to get bananas and whole milk for munchkin this week, forgot to add them in the pic!

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Im gonna need an email tutorial about those wipes stat!

    ReplyDelete