Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Finals


This was a big week for me! I don't think I have ever done this many trips....there are also items not included in pics like milk, white bread, tomatoes and the lysol no touch hand soap system. That thing is AWESOME! I will donate a lot this week and bought some stuff just for that, like the tena pads that i actually made 2.50 on! I wont go into detail and list everything so here are my totals,,,,,

Total Out of Pocket:  30.04               Total Saved: 189.03

I had my first trip to Rite Aid this week and am so glad I live close to one now! The rite Aid, Publix, Walgreens and CVS are all within less than a mile of each other so it is super convenient to get everything done at once.....obviously we go before or after little man's nap, otherwise it would not be possible!

2 comments:

  1. You are my HERO! I am gonna learn to be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO JEALOUS!!!! I wish I could save like you. A family of 5 is WAY expensive!!!!

    ReplyDelete