Sunday, August 21, 2011
The boy who doesn't slow down
Sully is crazy busy ALL the time. If he is not running, spinning circles around things, chasing dogs, jumping on furniture, banging toys on things or eating he is more than likely asleep! He is constantly in motion no matter where we are. I can't even begin to explain how excited he is about everything too. He loves learning new things and I love watching him grasp new concepts, actions and words. He is talking up a storm...his word count is over 70 now and he is able to answer lots of questions and make small sentances (2-3 words). He has lots of new teeth coming in and has started waking a lot at night because of it. Poor baby! At his 18 month checkup he weighed 22.2 lbs (10%), 31.4 in tall (50%), and 19 in (80%) head. The doctor seems to think he needs to drink pediasure to put on a few pounds....I explained to him that it was the Hornsby metabolism and that he already eats everything all day! But I got some anyway to the tune of $13 which is completely ridiculous....sadly no coupons....and Sully hates them! So I am not going to worry and let him be his own little healthy self...10% and all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment