Sunday, August 28, 2011

I love Clifford the big red dog!


 
Tonight when we went in his room to go night night he grabbed Clifford and waved goodbye to me as I began tucking him in. I took that as my cue to leave....usually when I walk out while he is WIDE awake he cries. But, not tonight! he continued waving at me as I closed the door and turned out the lights. As I watched him on the monitor I realized how quickly my baby boy is growing up. I am so proud of him for being such a big boy! I crept into his room about 30 minutes later and this is what I found....so of course I had to bravely sneak back in with my camera and bright flash to take a picture! He slept right through it!


1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!! My boy has started loving one of his fluffies!

    ReplyDelete