Saturday, January 19, 2013

Baby in my belly


12 weeks



20 weeks




27 weeks




Wowzers!! I have only gains 11 pounds but from the looks of the last picture I find that to sound highly untrue!! But true it is! I can definitely tell you that people come up to me all the time saying I look like I am carrying twins or that I should be due soon....to people who do this I say thanks but no thanks! I got the same comments with sully towards the end. I just really have no idea why people would ask or say things to someone without personally knowing them and even then I think it just rude. I really do love being pregnant though, well besides the horrible indigestion, having to pee every 10 minutes and having to tell sully I can't pick him up for the thousandth time. Bless his heart! He still lays on my stomach sometimes and it is getting to be uncomfortable but i can't bear to tell him he can't because he is so sweet and snugly. Maybe when he falls off my belly because it is so big he will get the idea that it won't be comfy anymore :) wish me luck on Monday as I have my glucose screening. Ugh I dread it and the bottle to sugary nastiness has been staring me down every time I open the fridge.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute and I feel the same way! I have gained about the same but it looks like so much more on me. Its totally weird! I also cant pick up Fenn like i could before and he asks me too more than usual now ! ha

    ReplyDelete