Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Etsy addiction

Y'all I forgot what it was like to look at itty bitty baby clothes! I venture on to etsy every once in a while, mostly holidays to look for cute and unique gift ideas and now spend hours going though baby items on there! One search brought me like a thousand pages and wouldn't you know I got through about 500 before realizing it was after midnight and I needed to be asleep!! I thought my eyes were going to fall out of my head!

If I had millions I would keep these women in business year round!! But unfortunately money is tight and i dont forsee million in our future so a girl can dream right? I will be learning how to use my sewing machine ASAP and try to make some of my own stuff soon. Wether I succeed or fail will be a surprise either way but I will let ya know how that goes!

Here are some things I am in love with and can hopefully learn how to make!



This one requires much more than basic sewing but I love the colors and fabric on these burp cloths!


I think this burp cloth and onesie are adorable! From what I can gather she just hand cut the letters and sewed them onto them.....seems fairly simple so this may be my 1st project


Seriously folks this has got to be one of the cutest ideas o jazz up a plain onesie ever!! I have already emailed my mom this. Idea to see if she would be up for it! Let's hope she says yes bc this is just too precious!



Last but not least, another great way to dress up a onesie! It reminds me of something nick cannon or the outkast guy may have worn when he was a baby!

If anyone out there has tried to make anything like this please let me know how it went and warn me if I am completely crazy to think I could pull something like this off!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment