Sunday, February 3, 2013

Preggo 1 and!2

One more week and we will be celebrating Sullys 3rd birthday!! Everything is ready and so is he! He has been talking about his birthday party for a while now and gets sad when we tell him he has to wait a little longer. Not sure if I mentioned earlier but we are making this bday party pretty simple with a construction theme. Nothing spectacular but we are making the cake and cupcakes which I think will be cute. Josh is making his present that goes along with the theme and I am picking up his bday shirt i had made at some point this week. I can't wait to see it and sully is excited because he picked it out :)

Just for comparison I thought I would go back and match up my weekly belly pics. obviously this is more of a post for me so i can go back and look in years to come.


Sully @ 27 weeks




Levi @ 27 weeks

Sully @ 19 weeks



Levi @ 20 weeks

Based on these photos i would say they are pretty close in size. I plan on keeping this up the further along we get.

I passed my one hour glucose test and my platelets are fine too. Thankful neither came back with problems. I have heard more and more about kick counts. I never did them with Sully and Dr hasn't mentioned starting them so I am
Wondering if anyone else has been told to do them. I go back at 30 weeks and plan on asking if I should be doing them. I feel him move all the time so I don't really think it is an issue at this point. It is getting harder to sleep these days and when I do wake in the night it is even harder to fall back asleep. Pregnancy insomnia is cruel, especially when you have a very active child at home already!
I am a planner and a procrastinator all rolled into one and pregnancy makes it that much more confusing as to which I will give into. The past few weeks the planner/prepper has won. I have my hospital bag and diaper bag packed already and am getting ready to wash the infant car seat and try to hold off on putting it in the car. I have also been on the hunt for a little something for baby brother to give to Sully once he arrives. Like I keep telling Josh, I would rather get it all done now while I feel great!

Look forward to sharing Sullys 3rd birthday in the next few weeks.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I had forgotten how cute you are in that Auburn shirt! love it! I still have TONS to do.. i keep forgetting that I am pregnant I also think this baby is significantly smaller. We shall see!Hope you get some good sleep!

    ReplyDelete