Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Busy Christmas!!!

We have been sooo busy as I am sure everyone has the past week and it is so nice for things to slow back down. In preparation for family to have Christmas lunch at our house I went to the grocery store about 12 times. Finally I decided if we didn't have it we were not making it! Christmas Eve we went to my Gran and Pops' house for dinner with my dad, sister, brother and his girlfriend Olivia. As always we had a wonderful time visiting. Christmas day we had my mom, her boyfriend, my Oamu, Aunt Karen, Roger and Linda all over for lunch. All went well and I think we did a pretty good job of feeding everyone. We fried our first turkey, cooked a ham and had an assortment of veggies and desserts. Saturday we headed back to Montgomery for Christmas with Marti and her side of the family. Being pregnant through the holiday has been an eye opener on how busy we will be once Sully arrive. Hopefully next year we can have more family come to our house!! We still have one more Christmas left and this one does not involve turkey or ham. We are going to have dinner with Stephen (my stepdad) and Dori. They are cooking a standing rib roast which I am very excited about and can't wait to eat!!

It amazes me how fast it goes by. We are extremely blessed and thankful for such great family and friends! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

Of course no family gathering is complete without Rock Band.......

No comments:

Post a Comment