yep..Sully is laying across my belly (like a sausage is what the dr. said)!! Which is fine by me as long as he moves into the right position in time for delivery! I think this is why I have been much more comfortable the past week or so and have not felt so much pressure. At my appointment today the Dr. said everything looks great and I am measuring right at 31 weeks. I had to go have more blood drawn for my 3rd platelet check...I am praying they remain high and have not dropped again!
Josh and I have had a busy week and it keeps getting busier the closer we get to Christmas. As I have mentioned in previous posts our guest bedroom had carpet so we wanted to get that out. We were prepared to put tile down and when Josh pulled the carpet up he discoverd hardwood floors which are beautiful! Now all we have left to do is redo our kitchen cabinets and island.
We also got our Chrismas tree up and decorated! I can't believe how organized I was last year because everything was in a Christmas bin! I apparently took advantage of after Christmas sales as well because I had wrapping paper, gift bags, tags, bows and tissue paper in there as well. Hopefully I will be up to doing the same thing this year. This weekend we are going to a breastfeeding class that I have heard is very helpful. We also have a baby shower for my cousin and his wife. They are expecting a little girl who is due a week before Sully. Brady (my cousin) and I were very close when we were little so I think it is so much fun that we will both become parents at the same time.
Well that is about it for now.... Josh and I are about to watch a movie and enjoy this rainy afternoon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment