tying my own shoes on my own (obviously not Josh and I in the picture but this is how my shoes are tied now).....putting on socks by myself without falling over....drying my feet off....sleeping longer than 3 hours straight....having shoes that actually fit.....being able to squeeze by a slow person in an aisle....rolling up my pants legs with my pants on....being able to eat a hamburger....having the energy to do anything longer than an hour without getting tired....letting the dogs sleep in the bed with us....
I am pretty certain there are about a hundred other things I have forgotten to mention, but for now this list will do. Even with all the things I miss there are ten times more on my "things I love about being pregnant" list. This has to be one of the greatest feelings ever...especially now that I know and feel Sully's movements even though I may not know what part is moving.
As far as appointments, etc everything is about the same. i went back last wednesday for my 4th platelet check (because tuesday's were low) and suprise...they were lower than before. They were 104 tuesday and wednesday they were at 95. My doctor does not seem to concerned and will continue monitoring them...gestational thrombocytapenia (can't believe I spelled that right) is just one of those things that happens for no reason. So if she is not worried I am not worried, I know they will continue to have Sully and I's best interest at heart when caring for us. My iron was a little lower as well so I am now taking a low dose of iron. I go back next week for my 33 week checkup and more bloodwork. Last Saturday Josh and I went to a breastfeeding class....very informative if you plan on breastfeeding. As for Sunday we went to church then I headed to Montgomery for Brady and Christina's baby shower...pics to follow. I had a great time and seeing all that pink made me want another baby...I know crazy right....Sully is not even here yet and I am already talking about number 2! Josh and I have had many discussions in the past few months about how many children we want, God willing, and we definitely want a brother or sister for Sully sooner rather than later! But that is a different story for a later date!
Can you believe Christmas is a week away???? I am looking forward to a great weekend filled with family, friends and two dirty santa parties! On top of that we have two people coming in town Friday evening to hunt for the weekend! It is going to be a busy week...hope everyone has a great one!

I had not realized that Christmas was one week away until you said that! Oh my!
ReplyDelete