Tuesday, January 19, 2010

37 weeks!!!









This weekend we had our last baby shower and it was so much fun....despite the bad weather! We are so blessed and thankful to have such a loving and large group of family and friends!! My mom stayed in town to help me put all the shower gifts up and we did some last minute shopping to get a few things. target has some very cute baby stuff on sale right now and I may have gone a little overboard! thank goodness my mom was there to stop me!! Sully already had plenty of clothes and now his closet is packed!! The upside of course is I will only have to do laundry once a week.

Today I had my 37 week appointment and the Dr said everything looks great. I did go back to have my platelets checked again just to be on the safe side. Other than that not much has changed since last week. I do have people telling me I have dropped....I still can't tell though. I am trying to figure out how to create a slideshow...maybe that will help me notice the drop everyone else sees. I really wish I had taken pictures between my tiny, barely noticeable bump to the basketball size bump I have had for the past couple of months. The pictures jump from 19 weeks to 27 with none in between. I guess that is about it for now, we are just playing the waiting game.

I have to admit I am a little sad that my pregnancy is coming to an end. It has gone by so fast and I know I am going to miss being pregnant! feeling him move around and knowing he is safe and secure in my belly is very comforting. I do not want to jinx myself but this has been the best experience and a very pleasant pregnancy! I feel so bad for the women who are completely miserable and do not get to enjoy their pregnancy like I have. I thank God everyday for giving us such a wonderful and amazing gift!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited. I can hardly wait to hold him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the heckle gave you all those precious items hanging on the clothes line? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh's sister,rebecca,had them made.....I will post a picture of the back which is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete