Sully is 2 months old today!!!! Everyone we meet says he looks like he is 4 months plus and at 12 1/2 pounds I don't blame them! Here is what he has been up to....
sleeping from 1030-645 yay!!
cooing and laughing all day
sitting in his bumbo
he is great at holding his head up
trying to stand up in our laps
growing out of 0-3 month clothes
found his hands
drooling
he no longer fits in his bassinet or changing station on the pack & play
loves watching nick jr, especially yo gabba gabba
falling asleep while taking baths
One of my favorites is that whenever he is upset I can smile and start talking to him and he calms down. He also loves taking naps on me during the day, which is exactly what he is doing now. There are thousands of things he does that I can't remember right now and hope to put in his baby book...one day.
In the middle of typing I started smelling plastic burning....I thought it was something in the dishwasher...but then I noticed the pacis were boiling, actually they were melting onto the bottom of the pot!! So Sully and I went to Walmart while Josh aired the house out. We got new pacis and a new fire extinguisher!! Nuk has come out with a fairly new paci called the Genius and we got a bunch of those to try out...hopefully he will like them! The timing for the pacis melting was perfect because you are only supposed to use them for 2 months at the longest and since we rotate 6 at a time it was time for new ones anyway.
I have officially caved in and purchased a travel system it is super safe and stylish and I can't wait to get it MOnday!! I ordered it earlier in the week and am glad I did because Toys R Us had a 20% off sale for it with free shipping which saved me $$$. In the beginning I opted against a travel system because I thought I did not need it, especially since we were given an infant carseat to use. Boy was I wrong!!! Lugging that carseat around is not fun at all!! I have the IPO umbrella stroller and it is wonderful but when he is sleeping I hate to wake him up, same goes with my sling. So my life will become much easier on Monday!



No comments:
Post a Comment