Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Sully had a very busy weekend and as you can see he is sleepy!!! Saturday we went to Josh's dads and got to visit with John, Rebecca and their families. We love spending time with them and it was so much fun watching the kids hunt Easter eggs! This cute little onesie came with a matching bib from Rebecca, too cute! Rebecca has gotten me hooked on monogrammed outfits for Sully.....because of this I am looking at getting an embroidery machine! 

On Sunday we had Sully dedicated and I officially became a member at our church. Having Sully dedicated meant so much to Josh and I and it was a wonderful day! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, but Rebecca and my mom got some great ones! After the service we had family and friends over to celebrate and had a great time! 

Sully is up to 12lb even as of last Thursday so I can't wait to get back to my bf support group to weigh him again! He is laughing and showing so much personality!! He loves sitting upright and hates being held like a baby, unless he is sleepy!

1 comment:

  1. I love monogram stuff too and have thought a million times about getting a machine. If you get one I will be one of your best customers and just mail you my stuff to monogram! I will be posting the stuff I got monogrammed yesterday in just a bit!

    ReplyDelete