After months of trying to find the perfect way to carry the little man I have found a great sling!! Please ignore my appearance, yesterday was a long day!! So as for the sling, this is the slingezee Compa and Grammy D got me for my birthday. It is so comfortable and I think Sully likes it just as much as I do! We have not tried it in town yet, just around the house until we get a little more comfy with it. I can already tell though that this will be great for our shopping trips! Now I won't have to lug around his car seat and will have tons of buggy space to go to the grocery store and get everything I need at once!
Soon to be moms and new moms look into this option because it is so versatile. It comes with a dvd to walk you through all the different positions and allows you to carry your newborn until they are toddlers! The shoulder pad is a bit much but makes for a super comfortable carry. It also has a position that is great for nursing discreetly. I purchased a Bebe au Lait nursing cover too that makes it easy to nurse in public. I recommend getting one if these as well if you plan on breastfeeding exclusively for an extended period of time. I could not live without it since I am now the queen of parking lot nursing!!

No comments:
Post a Comment