Thursday, March 11, 2010

One month!!

It must be a mom thing because I really cannot believe that a month ago today our little man was born! He is such a big boy already and is becoming very independent already! His sleep habits are improving day by day giving me a lot more sleep at night. During the night I usually eat a banana, grapes, a granola bar and some Lorna Doone shortbread cookies (my favorite!!). Even after all that, feeding the little man takes a lot out of me so I am starving by the time I wake up. Thankfully my loving sweet husband cooks breakfast for me every morning! I am pretty lucky!! Tuesday Josh was meeting a client at the lake so Sully and I decided to join him and he dropped us off at the Marler's house. The Marler's were Josh's first clients when he started his business 4 years ago and they are now like another set of parents to us. They are the sweetest couple ever and they loved getting to meet the little man and can't wait for the next visit! Yesterday we spent all day in doors thanks to the rain and got some much needed relaxation and caught up on some of our favorite shows, including the new Parenthood.

I can't wait to show y'all the pictures Josh's sister took this weekend! She is very talented and took some amazing shots of the little man. As soon as she gets them edited I will post a few of my favorites.

Sully has been sleeping like a champ and last night he beat his current record for the longest sleep going from 10:30 to 4am! Can you believe it!! To reward him I took him to Target to get some new clothes....not that he needed any, we have a closet and 2 dressers full of clothes for the little man. The only problem with that is that he is getting so big!! He is already out of all his newborn stuff, with a few exceptions. So we are stocking up on 6 month and up outfits. I have never loved shopping for someone so much! They make the cutest baby clothes, Josh better consider himself lucky that we do not have a baby Gap here in town!

Next week we go for his 1 month check-up and I am so nervous! I really hate to see him upset and I know the tears will be pouring out of me when they give him his first shots. We are finally going back to church this Sunday and are so excited to introduce everyone to Sully!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah sully! So excited for ya'll! WIsh you could be here to go to all these MEGA kids consignment sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, me too! you are finding some great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete