Saturday, May 29, 2010

Daddy Day Care

Sully got to spend some quality time with Daddy yesterday while I went in to the office for a little while. (will post details on my new job later) Of course Sully was an Angel and didn't seem to miss me at all...which was a little disappointing! I was super worried about leaving them alone, not sure who I was more worried about though...but they both did a great job! The bottle was a huge hit as you can see in the picture below....

Josh texted me during the day with updates and pictures and I have to say I was impressed.....he was able to get a lot done around the house while I was gone! Today I went into town for a little while and left them alone again....Josh was not so lucky this time and called me to tell me "hurry every chance you get" because Sully was not happy at all!

Tonight while we were talking he told me how much he enjoyed his alone time with the little man which melts my heart!! So from now on I get to take some adult only shopping trips, more specifically I get to go to the grocery store and fill the WHOLE buggy up with groceries!!! You know you are getting old when this excited you. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment: