So I am a few days late, but Sully turned 3 months on the 11th. He is such a happy baby and makes being his mommy so much fun! So here is what he has been up to....Lately he loves his feet! He is always trying to grab them and will stare at them for hours!! He loves blowing bubbles and putting anything and everything in his mouth, which leads me to believe he may be teething soon...Yikes! He tries his best to sit up on his own but obviously he is still not developed enough to stay steady. He constantly wants to go and loves checking out his surroundings. I have been told on many occasions that he is very alert for his age and believe me...he is! He loves flirting with the ladies and I can already tell he will be a heart breaker!! His eyes are still blue and his hair is light brown and getting thicker finally. He loves watching tv, which is kind of scary for us, but it calms him down when he gets upset so we will let him enjoy it for now. His favorites are the Praise Baby dvds and Yo Gabba Gabba. He is grabbing at everything in sight and has a tight little grip...he can hold on to his rattles and toys like a chamP! We put him in his jumperoo last week and he absolutely loves it, only in 20-30 minute increments though.
Every day is an adventure with Sully and he is growing and changing quicker than I can blink! I know I say it all the time but we are so thankfully that God gave us such a perfect angel to watch over and love. Without him our life would not be complete. Josh and I constantly ask each other what we did before Sully came along and we honestly can't remember. Nothing has ever made us so happy!!!
One of the songs I have been singing to the little man is My Darling by Wilco....since I can't figure out how to put the youtube video on the blog...here is the link to the song,,,,,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI2hKGfQsZ8
Here is a pic of our garden.....we have lots of good veggies in there and I can't wait to eat them!!
Sully sounds so sweet! WE have to meet him one day soon!
ReplyDeleteSuper jealous of that Garden!
Yes, please let us know if you guys come down for a game!!! Hopefully we will be able to meet Fenn too!!
ReplyDelete