So, our original plan was for me to stay home with the little man. However after a visit to my old job, I may be going back sooner than we had originally planned. There are still details to be worked out but I am really excited about the possibility of working with some of my favorite people again! Staying at home with Sully has been amazing and I am so thankful for the chance to do it for so long but I think going back to work will be good for both of us. He needs to be around other children and will learn some things he never could staying home with me. It won't be for a while but we are starting preparations today. Since he currently refuses a bottle, this will be tough on both of us! I am very fortunate to have such a great experience with breastfeeding and I feel very blessed to have such a healthy baby because of it! By the way he is up to 14 pounds...can you believe it? He will be double his birth weight very soon!! Also he is sleeping from 9pm-7am, I woke up at 5:50am out of habit and he was sound asleep still! As usual he is such a happy baby.... smiling, cooing and laughing all the time. I thank God every day for giving us such a beautiful and perfect baby boy. It melts my heart to look at him and I tear up just thinking about how lucky we are! Going back to work will be tough but I know that this is the right decision for our family.
We have been super busy the past week with friends visiting and a photo session with Mari Wilkes! She took some gorgeous photos of Sully and I can't wait to share them!! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!
I always knew you would be a perfect momma! That is awesome that he has done so well with breastfeeding and sleeping! You may have to come up here and teach me some things!
ReplyDeleteSo you decided to use Mari? She is amazing!! I can't wait to see his pics!!!
ReplyDelete