
Today we finally had our anatomy scan!! From the moment the ultrasound tech started Sully was dancing and kicking like crazy. He is so much bigger now at 10oz, his heart rate is 139 and she said everything looks perfect and normal. I never thought I would ever love hearing that my child looks normal, but as many mothers and soon to be mothers know this is the best thing you could possibly hear. He is so active that I am surprised I do not feel him more often. The cutest thing was when he went to suck his thumb! The tech said that this is how you can tell if your baby will be right or left handed, depending on which hand he favors in the womb. No matter how little or how much water I drink I am constantly running to the bathroom and today I was able to see why. Sully is constantly kicking my bladder. The fact that he moves around so much is an indication to me that he will be just like his daddy who can't sit still, not even in church. Sadly Josh was not able to make it today because he was trying to finish up a job so they gave me a dvd to show him what he missed. I go for my 20 week appointment Tuesday and will have my triple screen done, yikes,I hate needles! But I look forward to another great report. We are also going to discuss the birthing class schedules and will probably schedule our 4D ultrasound next week as well. I can't wait to see who Sully will favor during the 4D which will probably take place in November. Hope everyone has a great weekend. WAR EAGLE!!!
So it is for sure a He right? You are so right when you say he will be active like Josh and never sit still! ha too cute!
ReplyDelete