Well it has been a rough week and a half, to say the least! My grandfather went to the Dr. on the 5th and they found a few small spots in his brain, so he is now going for radiation in addition to the chemo. He had his first Chemo treatment Wednesday with the second on Thursday. He was supposed to have his third on Friday but his blood pressure was really low and his heart rate was erratic and high so they just gave him fluids. Other than that he was feeling good so we packed up and took him to visit some friends who were having a get together for him. He has such amazing friends and it meant so much to him to be able to spend the afternoon with so many of them. Unfortunately it really took a toll on him and his BP and heart rate never were both still not where they needed to be. So this afternoon he was admitted to ICU where they are keeping a close watch on him. We are hoping that the only reason for all of this is the chemo treatments and that his medicines need to be tweaked. Hopefully he will be back up and running and they will release him in the next day or two.
I got home late last night and Josh and I have had a pretty productive Sunday. We ran some errands, got him some new toys for hunting season and did a little housework. Tonight we were watching Brothers Bloom and Sully decided to show us some moves. I have been feeling random movements from him for the past week or two but nothing major. So tonight we are laying around and I feel him move, when I look down I see it! It has to be the coolest thing ever! Josh was even able to see and feel it too. I can't wait to have it be a regular occurence!! I will be 23 weeks on Tuesday and can't believe how fast time is flying by! I am carrying all of my weight in my belly as it has gotten bigger just in the past week or so. I will try to post another pic soon of the growing belly.
With everything going on with my grandfather I have been so worried that me being upset would hurt him. Everytime I sit down and rest and focus on Sully I have felt him moving around. God definitely knows how to ease my mind! I am thankful for everyday I am given with those I love and look forward to many happy days ahead!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment