Well we finally have tile floors in the living room!! I do not know how people live with carpet in their homes....and thankfully I never have to think about it again...that is until the next time I go in the guest bedroom. The guest bedroom is last on our list of updates but that carpet is coming up and very soon. The amount of dirt you track in every day is amazing, especially if your husband is a hunter! The tile floors make it so much easier to clean. Once we get everything where I want it I will post a few pics. My sinuses have improved dramatically since the carpet came up and I can actually breath again just in time for Sully to invade my rib cage! He is doing great by the way. We had our 29 week appointment today and the Dr. said I am measuring right on track and that everything looks good.
The christmas tree farm opens tomorrow and it will be all I can do not to get a tree tomorrow. I want to at least wait until after Thanksgiving so we will probably pick one up Saturday and start decorating!!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!
Cant wait to see pics of the tile ! You look So cute!
ReplyDelete