Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lazy Sunday


This has been a great weekend filled with visits from family, childbirth classes and of course shopping! Friday my mom came up to go out to dinner and to have Josh fix her computer. I love when my mom comes to town, we have so much fun together! Saturday we got up bright and early for our 3rd childbirth class which was all about pain management via relaxation and meds. This was the most informative class and eased some of my fears on having an epidural. But, I am still not set on whether I will have one or not. We also were able to tour labor and delivery during this class. The rooms are a lot better than I had imagined and surprisingly people do try to steal babies. Thankfully there have been no attempts at the hospital and they have excellent measures to keep this from happening. Saturday afternoon we had my stepdad and stepmom over for dinner. We had a great time and really enjoyed the visit. This was there first time here so we rode them around the property and introduced them to the herd. I love how our dining room has turned out and just had to take a picture! We love having "grown-up" dinners and this weekend has definitely made me so excited for our first Christmas dinner with family and friends at our house!! I have averted my eyes from Christmas decor long enough and can't wait to start decorating the house in the coming weeks!! I was disappointed with the game this weekend and so glad we have an extra week to prepare for Alabama. Have a great week!! War Eagle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your dining room looks awesome! I love that furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dining room and yes you will want the epidural OMG you just dont know the pain you will be in plus if you happen to need a csection after you have been pushing for a while like me you will already be ahead of the game. just something to think about :)

    ReplyDelete