Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Nursery Updates

Finally!! We have started working on the nursery again. I have posted some pics of what we have accomplished so far. I have had my bedding for a little over two months now and finally put it in the crib. It needs to be ironed again but I just had to see what it looked like in Sully's crib. Also we have positioned the dressers, which were my great grandmother's, and placed one of the twin beds in the room as well. I am still not sure if I want a glider and thought this would be a good alternative. Josh made finishing touches to prep the wall before painting so that should be done tomorrow. I am going to get the closet system, new curtain rods and door knobs tomorrow so hopefully by this weekend we will have a fully functioning nursery! Here are a few pic of what we have so far....please excuse the lighting on these...I am having to use my BB since my camera is dead....
Today was also my 26 week appointment which went well. The Dr. did say my iron and platelets were a tiny bit lower than what she would like so I go back for more blood work next week. I am beginning to feel like a pin cushion and still have bruises from my 3 hour glucose test. Other than that though everything looks great! As for the belly....I feel like I have no more room....it is literally getting bigger by the day!!!! My mom took some pics of it over the weekend so as soon as she sends them I will put some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment