Tuesday, February 2, 2010
39 weeks
Well my Dr said everything looks great and that we are well on our way to becoming parents. I have been having contractions and thankfully they are allowing me to make some progress, I am 1cm dilated. The ob-gyn I go to consists of three female doctors and I rotate between the 3 which is really nice because I will know who delivers Sully. We discussed my platelets which are up to 98,000 {YAY!!} so glad they are up from last time! This level still keeps me from having an epidural which is completely fine by me. I do not want to be confined to the bed the whole time and there are many other pain relief options for me to choose from if I need them. So today we also discussed induction, in case the little man refuses to join us in a timely manner! I opted not to schedule it right now in hopes that he decides to be on time. I have another Dr appointment scheduled for the 9th and really hope we don't make it to that one! If we do make it to the appointment we will schedule an induction for the end of the week. It is so nice to know that he will be here so soon and at the same time it is kind of scary. Our lives are changing forever and we are so excited about watching our little man grow up! In preparation for the next week or so I will be sleeping as much as possible!! The past few nights I have been having trouble going to sleep so naps are becoming a favorite of mine! I sure will miss sleeping whenever I want to but I am so looking forward to becoming a mommy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment