This is the milk I purchased yesterday and it expires on February 21st. The milk I had before this expired yesterday, February 8th. The fact that I was able to go to the grocery store and buy more milk frustrated me because I was due Sunday. I know that Sully will come when he is ready and I am in no way wanting to rush him. However I do know that there are risks for waiting, so during our 40 week appointment today we decided to give him another week before we set an induction date. Yesterday we did have a little scare and my Dr wanted me to go into labor and delivery to get checked out. I was not having contractions, that I knew of, but they were concerned my water may have broken. So we went in and they monitored Sully's heart rate and movement as well as my contractions. Apparently I was having quite a few but they were not that strong or close enough together to do anything. They also checked me, still at 1cm, and did an ultrasound to make sure Sully is looking good. Josh got to see his sweet face again on the ultrasound. Everything looked great and thankfully my fluid levels were perfect so they let us go home. I am really hoping that this is my last pregnancy post but I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be.
On a side note this weather is ridiculous!! I can't believe how much rain we have gotten in the past month. Not to mention the fluctuating temperatures. I am very excited about the posibility of snow Friday and crossing my fingers for that to happen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment