Thursday, February 4, 2010

What to do when you are 3 days away from your due date....

I hate waiting!!!! I am absolutely bored out of my mind!!! I am running out of things to do and watch on tv. Here is what my days consist of......

wake up, eat breakfast, chase the dogs in the yard, watch some news and weather, laundry, do some light housework, watch tv, take a nap, play with the pups, sit on the pregnancy ball, do some stretches, play on the computer, shower, find a reason to go to town and shop, eat lunch, watch all the reality tv shows, chas ethe dogs around the yard again, do more cleaning and laundry (if I can find any), make a bunch of lists for no reason, take another nap, ask Sully to come on out, walk into his room 12 times and see that there is nothing that needs to be done and then wait for Josh to get home......once he gets him I convince him that we need to go to dinner because I have got to get out of this house!!!

that pretty much sums up my days lately and I can't stand it!! I hate sitting around especially when I do not kow how long I have to wait! Even though I do not want to be induced I think it would be great to know the day we get to finally see Sully.

Well based on my list for the day I am off to find something, anything to clean!! Wish me luck and hopefully I will not go insane these last few days. I am actually tired of blogging about pregnancy and I am sure most of you are tired of reading about it. Unfortunatley it consumes me right now and I have nothing else to really talk about.

Actually there is one thing...if you are looking for a little tv http://www.woot.com/ has a 22" vizio for 199. I love this site and check it every morning for great deals!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I like hearing about it! Helps me know what to expect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to beat my dead horse over here. Hold off on induction as lonnnng as you can!! Especially if they can't do the epi. Sully will come out eventually. One week or two feels like forever, but it really isnt in the long run. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete