Sunday, May 23, 2010
Sully's Dedication and TEETHING!!
We had Sully dedicated Easter Sunday and I wanted to post some pics of our handsome little man.....hope you all have a great week!! Sully is in his crib for the second night in a row, he even went to bed an hour earlier than normal tonight!! Yay for mommy and daddy time!! Plus, we think he is teething...he is showing all the signs and we have talked to numerous mommies who all confirm. Our normally happy baby has turned into a fussy little guy for a few hours a day. He is also waking up at 4am to eat now...boy I sure did like that uninterrupted sleep!! He puts everything in his mouth, including my hands and clamps down on my fingers so hard it hurts! The amount of drool he produces is amazing and he can blow some major bubbles!! We have been soothing him with teething rings and anything we can to make him feel better. I am hoping by my next post we will be done with this whole teething thing for now, but I highly doubt it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the family photo! Hooray for Sully!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Sully's dedication! He is the cutest thing!
ReplyDelete