No, I didn't think so....because he is no longer a baby!! We have had so many changes in such a short amount of time. Sully is crawling all over the place and pulling up on EVERYTHING! Right now he is doing the pterodactyl yell and standing up in the pack-n-play watching tv. He also has two bottom teeth coming in. Lucky for us he has kept his happy demeanor throughout the process. While they are not all the way out they are still sharp and hurt when he chomps down on my finger. As a side note, we are still nursing and I am a little nervous about what happens when he decides to bite me. YIKES!!! Many of the moms I have talked with say that it only happens once or twice....hopefully for us it won't happen at all!! We have conquered every variety of fruits and veggies with no allergies!!! YAY!! Sully eats solids 2-3 times and loves it. His favorite right now is corn casserole, seriously it smells delicious. I haven't tried it but being a lover of corn I can only assume that Sully will be the same. He is still sleeping really well at night but our naps are getting shorter and further apart. He still loves his jumperoo, swing and walker but would prefer exploring and pulling up on his own. He has started dancing and it is the cutest thing ever. He will stand at his little play station and bounce to the music.
I took Sully outside yesterday and he loved crawling in the grass. I could not take my eyes off him for one second because he was constantly trying to put grass in his mouth. He is a mess and will be getting into everything very soon! We started giving him a sippy cup with water in it a while back and he loves the Nuby and Nuk ones. At group today we realized a sad reality, we are getting to old for it! I love going every week and look forward to seeing everyone. Unfortunately most of the babies that are Sully's age no longer come or just come every once in a while so he doesn't really have anyone to play with now. We are on the hunt for a few playgroups if any of you in the Auburn/Opelika area know of one let me know.
I weighed Sully today and he is a healthy 18lb!
WAR EAGLE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment