Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mom, you saved how much??!!!

I just had to share my Publix trip today because it was a pretty good one, not my best, but still a great coupon trip!! to show just how much I am saving each week I am going to put regular price for each item...I am amazed each week at my savings!!



 4- green giant fresh steamers (these are great by the way!!) 2.39ea

1-Mrs Pauls fish sticks 4.49
2-smart balance 1/2 gallon milk 2.50ea
1-gorton's fish sticks 5.49
1-beech nut rice cereal 2.25
1-dozen eggland's best eggs 2.59
2-nestle oatmeal raisin cookie dough 3.09ea
1-j&j bedtime bubble bath and wash 3.79
1-j&j bedtime bath wash 3.79
1-birdseye steam vegetables2.39

Total before coupons $53.75 Total after $14.80
WOW!

If you are not using coupons, you are definitely missing out!! I am addicted to it and hate paying full price for groceries.....which is why I can't stand taking Josh to the grocery store with me......he always gets me off track!! I would love to hear about deals you are getting.....today was also a great day for Groupon, they had a $20 soap.com giftcard for $10, plus new customers get 15% off their first order. Combine that with the ecoupons they have and free shipping and you have got some more great deals!!

while my pic uploaded I enjoyed some of the oatmeal cookies and smart balance milk.....YUMMY!!!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Where do you get your coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a lot of them from coupons.com, and I follow southernsavers.com for coupon match-ups and sales. I also follow some couponing sites on facebook so I can see what new deals are coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im going to publix today! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did good! Cute fella you got there!

    Maranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! what a sweet little face!!! I love your title!!! I might have to borrow that one! I have no idea why I didn't jump on the soap.com deal?!!!! you did great!!! I'm your newest follower!

    Take care!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete