The ad this week was pretty good! Unfortunately I lost 4 coupons while I was shopping which would have gotten me 4 BBQ sauces for FREE.....sad!! Hopefully someone found them and used them instead of throwing them away! Here is what I got this week:
1 loaf Publix White Bread
3 Old El Paso dinner Kits
7 Martha White Blueberry Muffin Mixes
3 tubs of Country Crock butter
3 packs of Kraft Sliced Cheese
2 Kraft Block cheeses
1 Box of Maryland Crab Cakes
Total Before: 49.39 Total After: 12.59
Will you teach a class on couponing? I can't seem to catch on!
ReplyDeletedang that is impressive! I need an update on cloth diapers! I am making my way through the trenches now. Been trying several brands.
ReplyDeleteKatie, I would love to help you with couponing! I will message you.
ReplyDeleteLG, we are still back and forth with BumGenius, I love them because they are so easy, compared to others I have tried. message me your address and I will send you one and a few others you can try!