Only 13 weeks left.....time is really flying by! As you can see I am quickly growing out of my favorite Auburn shirt. I go back to the Dr. in the morning to check my platelets and iron levels again since they were a little low last time. I am hoping they are back to normal and plan on eating a nice piece of red meat for dinner just in case! We are going to Mikata and I can't wait, I love that place! I have begun to notice that when you are pregnant your belly becomes public property. I am not one to be rude but I am getting very tired of hearing people's reaction when I tell them how far along I am. While some say I look right on track there are those who think it is okay to tell me that I look like I am due any day now. This drives me crazy!! When is it ever appropriate to comment on someone's size...I mean really...I would never say something like this, especially not to a hormonal pregnant women! I have not gone crazy on anyone but would like to slap a few peoples hands from my belly every now and then. Mainly just the strangers who think it is okay to touch my belly...very annoying.
As far as pregnancy goes I think I have had a relatively smooth ride. I am having more back pain and what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions. It is kind of scary because I do not really know what to expect. I have noticed that they usually happen when I am busy doing something and when I rest and drink some water they go away. The past week has been tough because I get tired so easily and can't do everything I want to when I want to. I can tell that my nesting phase, which Josh thought never would begin, has started. This afternoon I re-organized our kitchen cabinets, boxed up 3 sets of china and got rid of some furniture (with Josh and Mitchell's help). By the time the floors are finished I hope to have everything else done.
I have also been taking pictures with my NEW camera...Yeah!! I finally got a new camera and absolutely love it!! It is the Canon SX200 IS and it comes highly recommended. I haven't had much time to play with it but from what I have seen it will be a great camera!! Also on the list of fun new things is my very, very comfortable chaise lounge which I will be spending countless hours on in the coming months. Now we just need to find Josh a new chair and couch.....

Well I guess that is it for now. Crossing fingers for a finished nursery this weekend!!! Hope everyone has a great week!
OMG Beth! You look SO CUTE! Love it! Also love that shirt! where did you get it? i Need one!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure that all of my boggy pregnant friends have said the same thing about the belly rubbing! I can just imagine!
Thank you so much! The shirt came from Victoria Secret...it is so comfy!
ReplyDeleteHey! You look great! The stranger touching does not get any better. Just wait until the baby is here and everyone thinks they need to put their dirty hands on your baby. I finally just started telling people to please not touch him. Of course I am not one to hold things back either!!! Haha!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amber!! Yeah the dirty stranger hands already freak me out!
ReplyDelete