Tuesday, December 1, 2009

10 weeks to go






I have been told that these last 10 weeks of pregnancy will creep by. I honestly can't imagine being tired of carrying Sully. This pregnancy has been pretty easy and I pray it continues to stay that way. With Christmas quickly approaching I am pretty sure the next four weeks will fly by! I am interested to know exactly how much he weighs....it is crazy to think he weighs less than one of our chihuahuas and he can take up so much room. Sometimes I will place one of them on my stomach to compare sizes then they freak out and jump off because Sully kicks or punches them.

As for Thanksgiving we had a great time filled with lots of family and great food! We started out at Josh's aunts for lunch then off to my grandparents house in Montgomery for dinner. We also celebrated Mama Joy's (Josh's grandmother) 77th birthday on Thursday. I love this time of year and getting to share the day with so many loved ones and the good food doesn't hurt either.

Today my office held a surprise baby shower for us this afternoon which was so much fun! Sully got some cute stuff to keep him warm as well as some toys and gadgets to keep him happy. I am really going to miss everyone at the office. I work a few more days this month and I officially become a stay at home mom-to-be until Sully's arrival. I am so blessed to have the chance to stay home with my little man but I will definitley miss working!





2 comments:

  1. Oh you get to stay home? That is fantastic! Great for you girl ! Your belly is precious! Does your back hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am so excited about it!!! My back does hurt some but not to bad...yet. Thanks for the sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete