On the home front we have some more remodeling to do before the big arrival. We will be pulling up the last bit of carpet that is in the living room and replacing it with tile. I am so excited about this because I absolutely hate to vacuum. Once we get the tile done we are getting new living room furniture. YAY!!! The couches we have are the ones Josh had way before we got married. They are nice couches but dog hair latches on to them soooo bad. I am loving the chair and a half to replace our loveseat. But I have found this super cute paisley chair and ottoman that I may love more at Big Lots, which definitely suprised me! I think it would look great with a dark brown leather couch, preferably one that reclines at the ends.

As for our big anatomy scan....I am still in the dark as to when it will be. It was supposed to be scheduled last week but it still has not been scheduled. So we may go this week we may go next week, I am hoping it is still this week because I want to see Sully again soon!
Nice blog…. It isn't easy to choosing that perfect Living Room Furniture. It needs to be ergonomically viable and superior when it comes to comfort
ReplyDelete